Yogurt Meaning In Telugu is often thought of when you read some health tips or health magazines.
It will not strike to you what it is all about to implement. Let`s see what is it.
Yogurt Meaning In Telugu
Yogurt Meaning In Telugu is పెరుగు. Here the meaning of Yogurt is = పెరుగు. Yogurt is produced on bacterial fermentation of milk.
Yogurt in Telugu
1. Definition in Telugu: పాలు నుండి తయారుచేసిన పాక్షిక ఘనమైన ఆహారాన్ని జోడించిన బాక్టీరియా ద్వారా పులియబెట్టినది.
2. Examples in English: Krishna likes yogurt very much.
3. Examples in Telugu: కృష్ణ చాలా ఎక్కువగా పెరుగు (yogurt) ఇష్ట పడతాడు
4. Synonyms of Yogurt: In Telugu, Synonyms are: పెరుగు లేదా పాల ఉత్పత్తులు
5. Synonyms in English: Curd, Dairy products.
6. Antonyms of Yogurt: There are no antonyms for Yogurt.
7. In Telugu Antonyms for Yogurt are వ్యతిరేక పదాలు లేవు.
8. Antonyms of Yogurt in English: No antonyms.
Yogurt Benefits in English
In India, yogurt is ‘dahi’. Most Indians are confused because, in India, the commercial name of yogurt is ‘curd’ in most places.
The only difference in the health benefits of both of these dairy food is that Greek yogurt contains double the amount of protein as curd.
The best time to eat Dahi cheeni is in the morning. Probiotics may boost the immune system.
But yogurt is actually more nutritious than milk.100g of milk contains around 125mg of calcium, whereas 100g of curd has a lower calcium content of approximately 85mg.
Plural: Yogurt ( యొగర్ట్ ).
Dahi Meaning in Telugu
Dahi meaning in Telugu is పెరుగు (Perugu)
Yogurt in Hindi, Marathi, Nepali: दही (Dahi)
Yogurt in Guajarati: દહીં.
In Bengali Yogurt means: দই
Yogurt in Kannada: ಮೊಸರು
In Tamil Yogurt means: தயிர்
Kerala calls it തൈര് in Malayalam.
Punjabi meaning of Yogurt: ਦਹੀਂ
You may also like to Read: Urad Dal meaning in Telugu: Its Benefits explained.
Additional Reading: Full Forms of PIN: 2 ways. Will make you know why the 2nd is so important?